Go Back   Dark and Light Forums > Archive > Support > Tech support > I have a technical issue when the game is running
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-25-2008, 05:54 AM
Visitor

System reboot when i get in...

I have a problem that i cant handle and i dont know why is it happening...when i get into the game i create my character then i clck to play when my character appear on the game my screen turn black and my computer restart by itself...what can i do to take down this problem? I have a GForce 6200 256MB...and a Pentium 4 3.4 GHz CPU...and i have kaspersky 7.5 running on my computer but i already tried to do what the support said about graphic problem but it dont work and i try to run the game at minimum detail lvl but its always restarting the system...why?

Last edited by juboteck : 05-25-2008 at 06:39 AM.
Old 05-25-2008, 12:27 PM
Expert

could be that one of your graphic or sound drivers are creating a conflict, try uncheck this in your computer at desktop, go to computer righ click on it and properties/advance/startup and recovery settings and automatically restart uncheck that.
or could be that your ram is defecive try at desktop con computer/properties/advance/performance settings, there you can use some space of your hard drive as ram which is slower but it will work. you can run dnl with 512 Mb ram and some virtual memory to help you, you dont need virtual memory if you have over 1GB ram. hope it helps

LordKrystal first paladin ig lvl 100
LittleThery petless necromanter lvl 83
LordTherion highest lvl bard ig lvl 83
Old 05-25-2008, 03:55 PM
Visitor

Hi again I have 1 GB RAM and I uncheck the option of automatic restart but it gives an error when i run the game and the place where used to be the system reboot it gives an error...

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

STOP: 0x000000D1 (0x00000008, 0x00000002, 0x00000000,0xBA319785)

cmuda.sys - Adress BA319785 base at BA2A7000, DateStamp 4129a8f6

what is this error?

Last edited by juboteck : 05-25-2008 at 04:03 PM.