Go Back   Dark and Light Forums > Archive > Support > Registration and web support > DnL registration
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-16-2010, 03:34 AM
Visitor

Angry Whats Up With The Site Being Up But Not The Game!

ok i dont know how ur able to play offline wen i cant but it seems to me that we need to find another dam game cause this one is obviously not being worked on by anyone. And i guess thats why the game died do to be honest either the guyz ran out of money or they became lazy and decided to leave the game be. And Even if this is true than u know what THEY SHOULDNT HAVE MADE THE DAM GAME WHETHER THEY KNEW ALOT OF PEOPLE WILL PLAY OR NOT!!! cause its not workin for online now is it. But the sites up and running that just pratically tells u that THESE GUYS ARE BEING LAZY MOST LIKELY! So you know what heres all I have to say if they actually read this, IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO KEEP THE PAGE UP ONLINE WORKING THEN HOW COME THE GAME WONT EVER WORK ONLINE! HUH! Thats all I have say !!!!
Old 02-17-2010, 09:40 AM
Novice

Keeping the domain name is around 5-10 $ /year. I don't know for the servers, but small associations can easily get their fora.
So keeping a forum up and "running" (ie feeding small amounts of money from time to time) is far less expensive than keeping a gameserver up and running. Why are the fora up ? Some people say that the email adresses would be selled to spammers. That's their opinion.
Old 03-14-2010, 07:46 AM
Visitor

Ok wait, so they can get enough money to keep the site up but not the servers, ok that makes sense except it doesnt seem to get them anywhere on bringing the servers back up anyways so if im right then this game is not worth it and well most likely never was.
Old 05-16-2010, 04:41 AM
Visitor

not up

best game i ever played and free 2 years off my life
it might come back, i will hope
Old 05-16-2010, 04:44 AM
Visitor

SUN Guild not found ?